Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions for 2008 --- AGAIN !

So what's on your list this year? Here's some suggestions every crafter can relate to:
  1. Complete all unfinished projects from last year. Oh, yeah, you know what I'm talking about! "I'll get to that as soon as I try this new technique I heard about"... sure !
  2. Pull out some of the old tools that were so hot when they were introduced that you just had to have one! You'll be surprised what you can still do with them.
  3. Toss out or give away anything you haven't used or even thought about last year. Ok..maybe 2 years, since we crafters are notorious pack-rats.
  4. Make a resolution to go out of your comfort zone and try something daring or something you've been thinking about for a long time.
  5. CLEAN your studio. This should probably be #1. And at least try to clean up after every project. It will be easier to start working again later on.
  6. And finally - take advantage of the great sales at your local craft store this month and buy something FUN! Then use it.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I could use all of those on my list too Pat! Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

All of those resolutions are going to take me all year long to complete.!! Ha.! They have been on my list forever, but I REALLY need to do them ALL. Have a super New Years.!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You know what's crazy? My scrap room looks like a tornado hit it, but if someone were to ask if me I had a 2 inch piece of pink yarn or a yellow paperclip, I could find it for you immediately. Organized chaos.
My New Year's Resolution is to stop saving all those 2 inch scraps of pink yarn.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Great reslutions! Happy New year to you my dear :)
Hugs,
Amy