- Complete all unfinished projects from last year. Oh, yeah, you know what I'm talking about! "I'll get to that as soon as I try this new technique I heard about"... sure !
- Pull out some of the old tools that were so hot when they were introduced that you just had to have one! You'll be surprised what you can still do with them.
- Toss out or give away anything you haven't used or even thought about last year. Ok..maybe 2 years, since we crafters are notorious pack-rats.
- Make a resolution to go out of your comfort zone and try something daring or something you've been thinking about for a long time.
- CLEAN your studio. This should probably be #1. And at least try to clean up after every project. It will be easier to start working again later on.
- And finally - take advantage of the great sales at your local craft store this month and buy something FUN! Then use it.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Resolutions for 2008 --- AGAIN !
So what's on your list this year? Here's some suggestions every crafter can relate to: