Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Newest Project

I have so many beautiful papers, diecuts and small embellishments that I decided to try my hand at making some mini note cards using these pieces. Now believe it or not, even though I love making cards, I really don't send that many! But I definately think I will be using some of these tiny treasures as gift cards and "thank-yous". I mounted the embossed and inked diecuts on textured cardstock and lined the card with parchment paper. Each card measures 2 3/4" square. I think it's a great way to use some of these under used, highly detailed die cuts.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Great idea, Pat! Those are lovely little cards.

BTW, I like your new Blog layout too! (You did change it, didn't you? Or do I have this one mixed up with one of your other blogs??)

Ashley Newell said...

What lovely cards!