Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Card to Share

As promised, here is my newest card creation to share with you. My favorite style is collage and my favorite theme is the vintage woman. This is a 5" x 6 7/8" card - large enough for the longest love letter! The collage is mounted on textured cardstock. The pensive woman is a computer generated copy of a vintage postcard. The corner heart is a Spellbinder diecut. I've used a button brad, lace and faux stone lettering for lots of dimension.





Now it's your turn. Leave a comment with the link to your newest creation. We can all use daily inspiration.

1 comment:

Jan said...

And here, Pat, is a link to my Blog/latest post in honor of World Cardmaking Day!

Thanks to you, this day is getting more recognition than it otherwise might have.....

http://expressivepapers.blogspot.com