Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag - You're It!

I've been "tagged" by The Spotted Sparrow, a great artist and papercrafter. Make sure to check out her blog for her projects and tutorials.

Playing tag is a great way to get to know each other and find some really great blogs. The rules of the game are these:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Now for my facts:
1. I'm a baby boomer who still feels like I'm 20 - well, maybe 30!
2. As a young adult I loved "Peter, Paul and Mary" and played folksongs on the guitar.
3. My husband and I moved to Las Vegas, the city that never sleeps, after living a rather conservative life in Buffalo, New York. And just in case your wondering - I'm just a recreational gambler that loses more than I win!
4. As a child, I never had a dog, but since I "growed up" I've always kept Siberian Huskies.
5. I love natural whole foods and could easily become a vegetarian.
6. I love walking, riding my bike and gardening. In Buffalo, I raised all my own vegetables, but here I can only raise cactus!
7. I've always loved creating things, but only started cardmaking and altered art about 10 years ago. It all started when I decided Christmas cards were way too expensive for the quality of the card you got. I made my own one year, and I never stopped.

I've chosen the following bloggers to play the game. Sorry if you've already been tagged - but it just lets us get to know you better!

Expressive Papers
Crafty This and That
Homespun Heaven
Quixotic Cards
Paper Lady Invites
Heart Hugs
Posh Doodles

No comments: